Stories of the Vatican skip-the-line afternoon tour
- Behind the scenes tour of the stories of the Vatican from an insider guide
- See the Vatican in the cooler and less chaotic afternoon hours
- Be among the last out of the Sistine Chapel at the very end of the day
- Discover the Pope's historic car & carriage collection
See the Museums from a true Vatican insider's point of view on this special tour, covering all of the top sights of the Vatican at a relaxed pace and in the less-crowded afternoon hours.
Meet your insider Vatican guide and your small group of 10 or less before entering the Vatican Museums - skipping the lines. In this no ordinary Vatican tour, your itinerary has been personally crafted to take in the stories, history, legends and even secrets behind the Museum's most precious works.
See the Vatican as only a true insider can show you. What's more - by the afternoon the morning crowds will have dissapated. With your expert English-speaking Vatican guide leading the way - your tour will take full advantage of the flow of visitors in the Museums - avoiding the most crowded rooms at the most chaotic times. Towards the end of your visit, you'll even be among the last visitors to see the Sistine Chapel - with plenty of space to contemplate and admire Michelangelo's greatest masterpiece.
Your insider guide will optimize your visit on the day of your tour - being sure to see the Vatican Museum's most important highlights.Your tour will visit hidden corners of the Vatican that other tours don't. Where? Well... that's a secret your insider guide will reveal to you on the day of your tour!
A typical Vatican afternoon tour will cover the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel, including but not limited to: Pinecone Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muses, the Round Room, Greek Cross Room, Candelabra Gallery, Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Maps. The tour will end on the steps of St. Peter's Basilica in St. Peter's Square, providing no-line access to the Basilica should you wish to continue your visit inside on your own.
- Skip-the-Line entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Expert Vatican insider tour guide
- Tour in English
- Food & beverages
- Infant (0-5): free
- Child (6-18): reduced
Via Sebastiano Veniero, 62, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
This tour meets in front of Via Tunisi 3, on the corner across the streets from the bottom of the steps (not on the steps). Our representative will be holding a sign with the EcoArt logo.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in.
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered.
- In order to participate in this tour you must be able to climb and descend stairs on your own.
- Photos are permitted is almost all rooms of the Vatican Museums, except for the Sistine Chapel. No bulky or clearly professional photographic or video equipment (especially tripods or large videocameras, equipment backpacks) will be permitted inside the Museums.
Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 2:15 pm
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts & Catacombs tour that will take you to explor...
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
Join this amazing journey through space and time in Pompeii, a unique document of Greco-Roman life. ...
Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and lore of St. Peter’s Basilica with this all-access ...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Experience the immensity of ancient Rome’s most iconic symbol on this express Colosseum tour with pr...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: priority dedicated entrance or priority d...
On this walking tour you will taste the flavors of Italian and Roman cuisine, and also discover the ...
Gets inside the Ara Pacis and participate in one of the rites performed there. "The Ara as it was" i...