Sunday Papal blessing and baroque Rome tour
- Receive the Papal Blessing in St Peter's Square
- Visit the Pantheon, home to Raphael’s tomb and the Tombs of the Kings
- See the famous Navona Square and the Fountain of Four Rivers
- Toss a coin in and make a wish at the famous Trevi Fountain
Join the emotional experience of the Papal Blessing with people from all over the world that gather here for this special event.
On this special tour you will also see the marvelous Trevi Fountain, currently under restoration work, the Pantheon and Navona Square. Cross the Tiber and reach the impressive St. Peter’s Square where you will be blessed by Pope Francis I. If you enjoy walking tours and are limited on time or travel budget, this tour is among our best values.
The "Urbi et Orbi" address and blessing are given each Easter and Christmas from the central loggia of Saint Peter's Basilica in Rome at noontime and are broadcast worldwide through the European Broadcasting Union and other linkups. The address concludes with greetings in many languages in relation to the feast celebrated. On the usual conditions, the Catholic Church grants a plenary indulgence to those who "devoutly receive" the blessing that the Pope give Urbi et Orbi ("to the City of Rome and to the World"). Special departure on Christmas day ensures you to assist the traditional blessing by Pope Francis.
- Local guide
- Audio headsets to better hear your guide
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Optional gratuities
- Everything not mentioned in the Included field
Children (3-8): reduced
Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, 93, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Gray Line Rome/I Love Rome Office, via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95 (nearest Metro Stop: Line A - Repubblica).
Please make your way to the departure point 20 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Tour ends in St.Peter's Square where you can stay at your leisure
- When the Holy Father is not in Rome the tour will end in St.Peter's Square
- Please note that the language options that you can select in the calendar are subject to availability
Sundays at 08.30am
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...