The Great Beauty Electric Bike Tour
- Explore Rome via the location sites of Paolo Sorrentino's "The Great Beauty"
- Enjoy surprising and panoramic views from the Campidoglio, Aventino Hill and Gianicolo Hill
- See Bernini's Four Rivers Fountain on Piazza Navona
- Ride in Piazza San Pietro and in front of Sant'Angelo Castle
- See the amazing view of the Forum area from Capitol Hill (Campidoglio)
Visit the most charming places of the "Eternal City", riding up the hills with no effort at all. The Great Beauty of Rome is waiting to be discovered, on board a comfortable electric bike!
This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people.
- Earphones to listen to the guide
- Complimentary map of the tour
- Children seat or fun trailer - 10 euros each to be paid at the meeting point
Children: under 9 years old can use the child seat or fun trailer for only 10 euros. 9 years old and up: full price.
Via Labicana 118, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
200 meters from the Colosseum
- November to March - daily at 9.30am and 2.30pm
- April to October - daily at 0:00 am and 15:30 pm