Tivoli and Villa Adriana tour in a private Fiat 500
- Discover the art and architecture of Tivoli with a private transfer from Rome
- Visit the splendid Villa Adriana
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful Roman countryside
Travel in Italian style by Fiat 500 to the town of Tivoli, only 30 km outside of Rome's city center. Leave the driving to your guide as you sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Roman countryside from the passenger seat.
Treat youself to a private tour discovering the treasures of Villa Adriana and Tivoli. See the large Roman archaeological complex created in the 2nd century AD by the Emperor Hadrian. Covering more than 296 acres, explore the grounds which housed the Emperors for more than 50 years.
- English speaking assistant from Rome
- Admission tickets for Villa Adriana with licensed guide
- Fiat 500
- Children (4-12): reduced
Piazza della Repubblica, 47, 00185 Rome RM
Meet your guide outside of the Boscolo Exedra Hotel, in Piazza della Repubblica.
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
- Must be at least 4 years old to join this tour
- Daily at 9:00 am
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Apollonia Germano Ventura Dreaming is not a remedy...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Dreaming is not a remedy, but the st...