Set off on a fantastic urban trek in the vicinity of St. Peter's Basilica before climbing, with your expert local guide, the Janiculum Hill! Learn about the historical importance of the place and retrace its past with the help of a knowledgeable guide. Observe the dozens of busts of the martyrs and the various colossal monuments, such as the lighthouse of the Janiculum and the two equestrian statues of Joseph and Anita Garibaldi. Conclude your experience among the characteristic alleys of Trastevere.
Urban trekking to the discovery of the Janiculum
- Climb to the Janiculum Hill and get the best views over the city
- Find out more about the place's history from your expert guide
- Admire imposing monuments like the lighthouse and Garibaldi's statue
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Piazza Papa Pio XII 12, 00193 Rome RM, Italy
In front of St. Peter's Square's colonnade.
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Every day at 9.00am, 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Enjoy a small-group walking tour featuring the highlights of Rome along with some of its charming se...
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...