Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel skip-the-line tour
- Explore the Vatican museums, the stunning Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Avoid the long lines at the entrance with your skip-the-line ticket
- Discover the hidden and less known treasures of the Vatican with your expert guide
This tour for small groups (maximum 15 people) allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican following the explanations and the routes traced by your expert tour guide. Discover the artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael inside the Sistine Chapel, explore the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra. The tour ends at the beautiful St Peter’s Square.
As you might already know, the Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: by skipping the lines at the entry and learning about its wonderful collections from a professional local guide in a small group! An experience you won't easily forget.
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Small groups of 15 people or less
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up or drop off
- Infants (0-3 years): free
- Children (4-18 years): reduced
Viale Vaticano 100, 00192 Roma, Italy
Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Vatican Museums (on the other side of the street)
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited
- To check the available dates, please consult the calendar
- Starting time: 3.00pm
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Every Wednesday people from all over the world gather to see Pope Francis in Rome. This time is rese...
Let the Eternal City enchant you as you stroll through its picturesque cobblestone alleyways and dis...
Rome is famous also for its beautiful squares, portrayed in many movies. Visit them in this guided t...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Reach and visit the catacombs with an audio-guided shuttle bus ride. You can depart from the center ...
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
Inspired by the popular Three Tenors in Concert performance of L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo and J. Carre...
This is the only package where you can select your personal time to directly head to Pompeii and enj...