Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel: Skip the line tour by night
- Discover a different side of the Vatican Museums by night
- Go on a skip-the-line guided tour with a knowledgeable guide
- Save your precious time and spend it discovering the beauty of Rome
- Admire the masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance
Discover the magic of the Vatican by night! This three-hour evening walking tour is offered in summer and covers the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel. With this tour you are guaranteed a skip the line entrance at the Vatican.
Your knowledgeable tour guide will escort you to the Vatican Museums to visit the Candelabra Gallery, the Tapestry Gallery, the Map Gallery and the Raphael Rooms. Then you will admire the magnificent Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo's masterpiece “Last Judgment”.
Please note that the tour does not include St. Peter's Basilica.
- Guided visit
- Booking fee
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Vatican Museums admission fees - to pay directly on site (23EUR per adult 18+, 16EUR for Under 18 and Under 26 with valid student ID card)
- Children: 0-5 years free
- Under 26 student with valid ID card
- Under 18
Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Rome, Italy
For tours in English, the meeting point is Via Germanico 8. For tours in German, Spanish and French, starting from April 18th, 2018 the meeting point will be in via Vespasiano 46A
- The tour will be held only if the minimum number of 5 participants is reached. In case the number is not reached, clients will be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language. A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached.
- Please note that a strict dress code is enforced at the Vatican: knees and shoulders must be covered and men must wear full-length trousers.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Every Friday in May, June, July, September and October
- Tour in English: Every Friday at 7.30 pm
- Tour in German: Every Friday at 7.00 pm
- Tour in Spanish: Every Friday at 7.45 pm
- Tour in French: Every Friday at 7.15 pm
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art a...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Meet your guide at the top of the stairs of St Mary of Aracoeli Basilica and start your amazing jour...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the line...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
If you want to discover the most important aspects of everyday Roman life from the end of the eighte...
Journey under modern Rome and discover the fascinating and mysterious old Rome, rich in history, art...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...