Discover the magic of the Vatican Museums by night! On a 3-hour experience, your knowledgeable guide will lead you among the museum's priceless treasures allowing you to take in all their beauty and majesty. See some of the most iconic artworks, find out more about the museum's history Visit the Gallery of Candelabra, the Tapestry Gallery, the Map Gallery and Raphael Rooms. Then, conclude your experience in the magnificent Sistine Chapel where you'll admire Michelangelo's masterpiece 'Last Judgement'.
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel tour by night
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the Vatican Museums at night
- Enjoy a guided tour with a knowledgeable guide
- Admire the masterpieces of Italian Renaissance
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided visit
What's not included
- Vatican Museums admission fees (to pay onsite. €23 per adult 18+, €16 for under 18 and Under 26 with valid student ID card)
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Students with valid ID card (age 18-26)
- Children (age 6-17)
- Children (age 0-5): free of charge
Via Vespasiano 46b, 00192 Rome RM, Italy
Please arrive at the meeting point 25 minutes before the beginning of the tour.
What to remember
- The tour will be held only if the minimum number of 5 participants is reached. In case the number is not reached, clients will be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language. A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women and men must wear full-length trousers to access the Vatican. Please dress accordingly
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.