Vatican Museums entrance tickets with exclusive VIP No Wait Access
- With our No Wait Access you'll bypass long lines snaking into both the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica
- This is an easy way to explore the Vatican Museums at your own pace
- We reserve and hand the tickets directly to you, you don't need to call, re-confirm or worry about where to pick them up
- Tickets sell out fast and far in advance – book now to avoid disappointment
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip the long line outside (wasting hours of time in the summer heat!), don't forget to take advantage of our No Wait Vatican entrance tickets with "No Wait Access" service.
How do "No Wait" Vatican tickets work?
It's easy. After you book your tickets, you will be provided with a voucher. This voucher is not an actual ticket so you will not be able to enter the Vatican Museums with it alone. Instead, you will meet a company representative across the street from the Vatican Museums, and they will escort you inside, allowing you to skip the line, and exchange the voucher for a ticket. Once you're past security, our representative will provide you with a City Wonders map to help you find your way around the Museum and navigate the works of the Sistine Chapel.
It's as simple as that, you are now free to explore the Vatican Museums on your own!
- Ticket and reservation fees for No Wait Access to the Vatican Museums
- Map of the Vatican Museums including information on the Sistine Chapel
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 6-18): reduced price
- Infants (ages 0-5): free
Via Tunisi, 4, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
At the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. Meeting point starting from May 1, 2018: Near the corner of Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie and Via Candia, at the very bottom of the steps that join Via Candia to Viale Vaticano
- Note that this is not a guided tour – it is a Tickets Only service
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks. Any such items must be checked into the free luggage storage area which may result in your having to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance.
- Entrance into the Vatican Museums requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. The Tour Operator cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Meeting time:10.00am or 01.45pm
- Departure time: 10.15am or 02.00pm
Additional starting times from May 1, 2018
- Meeting time:07.45am, 08.15am, 12.45pm
- Departure time: 8.00am, 8.30am, 13.00pm
Note: This tour has numerous departure times, the guest must select only one departure time when booking, and times are not interchangeable.
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art a...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Welcome to the world’s first museum! The Roman Empire Museum has a fascinating collection of art and...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Pilota per un giorno, significa provare l'emozione di pilotare realmente un elicottero, con la super...
Make your way Vineyarts cozy art studio on an afternoon in Rome, where you will be welcomed by a han...