- Experience the magnificence of the Sistine Chapel on a guided tour
- Skip-the-line and save 2 hours to access the Vatican Museums
- Admire the brilliant masterpieces of Michelangelo, Raffaello and Bernini
- See the incredible altar and marvel at La Pietà in the St. Peter's Basilica
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 3.5-hour guided tour. Admire the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica, feast your eyes on the artworks of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael, and explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and more.
Start you tour heading to the Vatican Museums and let your guide bring the works of art to life at the Pine cone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. You'll learn about the figures responsible for these works and their history along the way.
Later, visit the magnificent Sistine Chapel. Take some time inside the world-famous room to pick out the details you hear about – Michelangelo’s self-portrait, for example, in which he expresses to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint in the Sistine Chapel again. As incredible as his work is, it must have been back-breaking – a fact you’ll understand all the better after you learn what it takes to create a fresco.
After the Sistine Chapel, enjoy No Wait Access yet again, exiting through a special door that leads straight into St. Peter’s Basilica, where you will enjoy a guided tour of the holiest place in Christendom. See the incredible altar and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà, before heading outside to St. Peter’s Square.
The tour finishes in St. Peter’s Square, where you can admire Bernini’s clever optical illusion, spot the balcony from which the Pope delivers his public addresses, and take photos of the imposing exterior of the basilica.
- Guided tour with an official Vatican licensed guide
- Entrance & Reservation Fees
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Infants (0-5): free
- Child (6-17): reduced
Via dei Corridori, 6, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Touristation Desk (inside Galleria San Pietro shop)
- Late arrivals will not be granted access. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Please bring a valid ID for children (6-17) to be admitted. Children under the age of 6 go free and don't need a reservation.
- Please observe the strict dress code; no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed.
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check.
- Please note that the Museums' hours and closures may be changed due to special events at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel.
The tour is available every day except on Sundays and religious festivities.
English: 10:00, 11:00, 12:30, 14:00, 15:00
Spanish: 10:00, 11:00, 12:30, 14:00, 15:00
French: 11:00, 12:30, 15:00
Russian: 11:00, 12:30, 15:00
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...