Vatican museums, St Peter's and Sistine Chapel: skip-the-line tour
- Save 2-3 hours waiting in line
- Enjoy an expert guided tour of the art, architecture and history
- Experience the art of Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo
- Discover the hidden gems and secret stories
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert guide who’ll introduce you to the major attractions, the hidden gems and some great stories. Prepare yourself for such treasures as:
- Michelangelo’s famous Sistine Chapel frescoes
- The amazing spectacle of St Peter’s
- Laocoön and his Sons, purchased in 1506 by Pope Julius II
- Giuseppe Momo’s spectacular spiral staircase
- Ancient roman sculptures and mosaics
- Raphael’s Deliverance of St Peter's
- Guided visit
- Booking fee
- Entrance ticket (if selected)
- Please note: if you don't specifically select the "guided tour + entrance ticket" option during the booking process, the tour price will not include the entrance fee to the Vatican Museums (EUR 24 for adults, EUR 16 for under 18 and students under 26 with valid ID card, headsets included). Please pay this to your guide in cash.
- Infants (ages 0-5 years): free
- Children (ages 6-17 years): reduced
- Via Vespasiano 46B, 00192, Rome
- Please note that from the 1st of April 2019, the meeting point for all tours in English will be via Germanico 8, 00192 Rome
- The tour will occur only if the minimum number of five participants is reached. If not, you’ll be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language. A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached
- St. Peter's is closed during the following times: Wednesdays: 08:00-12:00, December 24 and 31. In these days you will visit other parts of the museums
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds
- The Vatican strictly enforces a dress code of covered shoulders and knees. You may be refused entry if not compliant
- Regrettably, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible
- You can choose to book your guided tour with the entrance ticket already included or to pay for the ticket to your guide in cash directly on site
- Note: this tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. Please check the availability on the calendar while booking your tour.
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: vip entrance or vip entrance + audioguide...
Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and lore of St. Peter’s Basilica with this all-access ...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
See the best of Rome with a three-hour guided tour of city’s most famous sites. This mixture of anci...
Join this innovative tour to explore the Colosseum like never before. Thanks to an animated and inte...
If you are planning to visit the Colosseum on your own, but would still like to skip the long lines,...
Tour privato a Villa d'Este Conferma 1 giorno GUIDA TURISTICA ABILITATA – BIGLIETTI SALTA FILADescri...
Rome is so fascinating that it deserves the name "the Eternal City"! Discover the reason for this na...