Vatican museums, St Peter's and Sistine Chapel: skip-the-line tour
- Save 2-3 hours waiting in line (ticket not included)
- Enjoy an expert guided tour of the art, architecture and history
- Experience the art of Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo
- Discover the hidden gems and secret stories
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert guide who’ll introduce you to the major attractions, the hidden gems and some great stories. Prepare yourself for such treasures as:
- Michelangelo’s famous Sistine Chapel frescoes
- The amazing spectacle of St Peter’s
- Laocoön and his Sons, purchased in 1506 by Pope Julius II
- Giuseppe Momo’s spectacular spiral staircase
- Ancient roman sculptures and mosaics
- Raphael’s Deliverance of St Peter's
- Guided visit
- Booking fee
- Please note: the tour price does not include the entrance fee to the Vatican Museums (EUR 24 for adults, EUR 16 for under 18 and students under 26 with valid ID card, headsets included). Please pay this to your guide in cash.
- Children (ages 0-5 years): free
- Infants (ages 6-18 years): reduced
Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Rome, Italy
For tours in English, the meeting point is Via Germanico 8. For tours in German, Spanish and French, starting from April 18th, 2018 the meeting point will be in via Vespasiano 46A
- The tour will occur only if the minimum number of five participants is reached. If not, you’ll be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language. A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached
- Dress code for the Vatican: shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full-length trousers
- St Peter's Basilica may be closed on Wednesday morning due to the weekly Papal audience
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Note: tickets entrance to the Vatican Museums are not included in the price of the tour. These must be purchased on the day of your visit to pay directly on site to your guide. Any ticket entrance purchased in advance won’t be accepted
- Note: this tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. Please check the availability on the calendar while booking your tour.
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best ...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Meet your guide at the top of the stairs of St Mary of Aracoeli Basilica and start your amazing jour...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Built at the beginning of the second century, at the same time of the Forum with the same name, Traj...
On this 3-hour skip-the-line tour your expert guide will take you inside the majestic Colosseum, tel...
On your private evening tour experience the energy and excitement of Italy's capital city, while rid...