Vivaldi's Four Seasons meets Bach's Masterpieces
- See the Opera in the charming Rome
- Enjoy the emotion of a musical journey back to the 18th century
- Listen to Vivaldi's Four Seasons and Bach's cantatas
Join on a journey back to the 18th century with the “Opera in Roma” Baroque Orchestra and listen to internationally renowned soloists, creating a special atmosphere in the St. Paul within the Walls Church. You'll notice how the choice of works gives an impression of an authentic concert of the baroque era. Throughout this wonderful evening , you'll listen to the concerts including the work of the famous concert for solo violin "The Four Seasons" by Antonio Vivaldi and the famous Bach's cantatas for solo voice will certainly enthuse and inspire you.
- Soprano Soloist: Mariangela Cafaro
- Trumpet: Flavio D’ Antonio
- Violin Soloist: Alessandro Pace
- 1° Violin: Roberta Palmigiani
- 2° Violin: Valentina Macioti
- Cello: Adriana Malaga Sanchez
- Viola: Orazio Vicari
- Cymbal: Silvia Limosani
- Entrance ticket
- Free buffet with pasta tasting (drinks excluded)
- Tour of the Church
Free: Children (0 - 8)
- Under 18
- Students (max 27 years old)
- Groups 15+
- Roma Pass
Reductions are not applicable for the option concert with dinner
Via Nazionale, 16, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
In St. Paul within the Walls Church - the location is really close to the metro station Repubblica.
- Dress code not required
- In case the option Opera with dinner is chosen, dinner starts at 6.30 pm in “La Fontana al Viminale" restaurant in Via al Viminale 7/A. Located in the Baths of Diocletian area, inside the restaurant you can find an ancient but still working fountain, where travellers used to drink and rest. This traditional place is the ideal destination for those, who want to make a unique culinary experience and taste high quality and refined dishes before enjoy the concert.
Typical Roman menù:
- Starter: Fresh tomato Bruschetta with basil aroma
- First course: Homemade Lasagna with tomato sauce and delicious cheesy filling or Cannelloni filled with ricotta cheese and spinach or Garden Vegetable Soup
- Second course: Escalope with White Wine, Lemon or Marsala or Roman-style Saltimbocca, veal escalope cooked with ham and sage
- Side dish: Roasted potatoes with rosemary aroma and Salad
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Every Monday at 8.30 pm
- Dinner at 6.30 pm (in case the option Opera with dinner is chosen)
- Free buffet 7.30 pm in St. Paul within the Walls Church
Let yourself be carried away by the best Italian Opera Arias, in a journey through the masterpieces ...
You will have the chance to assist to The Three renowned Tenors of Opera in Rome and magnificent dan...
La Traviata is a three-act opera composed by Giuseppe Verdi on an Italian libretto by Francesco Mari...
Music representing the moods of the four seasons has always been popular, and baroque composers such...
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Ro...
Inspired by the popular Three Tenors in Concert performance of L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo and J. Carre...
Rome is famous also for its beautiful squares, portrayed in many movies. Visit them in this guided t...
Gets inside the Ara Pacis and participate in one of the rites performed there. "The Ara as it was" i...
Explore Rome in its entirety, by bus and boat! The capital of Italy is an enormous and chaotic city,...
Enter the Sistine Chapel before it opens to the general public and enjoy Michelangelo’s masterpieces...