Wine tasting and cooking class near Rome
- Fulvia will share her knowledge with you
- Become a pro of Italian Pasta!
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
Fulvia is a F.I.S. (Italian Foundation of Sommelier) qualified sommelier! She has also a great passion for cooking and for this reason she proposes to you a Lazial wine tasting in combination with three traditional Roman recipes: "Gricia", "Carbonara" and "Amatriciana" pasta.
Those three recipes have in common an essential ingredient "il Guanciale" without which they wouldn't have meaning!!
You will enjoy preparing those roman plates that then you'll have the chance to eat together with your cook!
About wines, the real stars, there will be the red and white one from the "Castelli Romani". Any of them has a story that Fulvia will tell you, starting from the territory, and moving on to the grape variety and characteristics of the vine, curiosities and anecdotes.
The experience will finish with a fragrant homemade apricot tart. With the traditional "Bicchiere della Staffa" you will end the dinner and - why not? - by singing a roman "stornello"!
- Everything not included in the description, if requested, will be charged as extra
- When you'll contact your cook, you will receive the correct address for this experience
- It will be necessary to contact the provider to schedule the time of your cooking class, once bought your experience on Musement. You will find the provider's contact on the Musement voucher
- This cooking class is available on Friday and Saturday
- Please contact the cook to schedule the time of your cooking class
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...