Experience the arctic nature during an exciting snowmobile safari. Head out into the Lappish nature covered by snow and ice to explore the beautiful winter wonderland. Listen to the safety instructions of your guide, dress up and drive away! Your guide will lead you through magical snowy forests and along wild frozen rivers giving you the best adventure in Lapland.
Experience the river valley on a snowmobile safari
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the wild arctic nature
- Drive snowmobile through winter wonderland
- Admire the snowy forest and frozen rivers
- Experience Lapland on a snowmobile safari
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1.5-hour twin driving on a snowmobile
- Use of thermal clothing during the activity (thermal overall, boots and helmets)
- Driving and safety instructions
- Transfers from Acces Lapland office in Rovaniemi city center to Ounaspiviljonki Ice Adventure Resort
- Guiding in English, other languages on request
- Infant (0-3 years): free
- Child (4-14 years) reduced
- 4 Pekankatu, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Meet your guide at the Access Lapland office 20 minutes before departure.
What to remember
- Please make sure to arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure
- You must be at least 18 years old to drive a snowmobile and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check if your license is valid in Finland)
- Children traveling as a passenger on a snowmobile need to be at least 140cm tall and pay the adult price, the child rate applies when the child is traveling in a sledge
- The single driving supplement ensures 1 person to drive single on the snowmobile
- Pick-up is possible from Christmas House, Santa Claus Village, Arctic Circle, contact local supplier to confirm the time and place
- The program, inclusions and duration of the tour may be changed due to weather conditions and unexpected occurrences
- Daily at 2.30pm
- From the beginning of December 2020 until the end of January 2021
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.