You will start the tour by driving to Kukkola to go through a quick presentation where you can learn all about northern lights, how they form, where to look for them and how to photograph them. You then take a seat outside in the theatre of nature and wait for the show to start. Your guides will be around all the time, in order to assist you. Nearby is a warm place with toilets. Northern Lights are an unpredictable phenomenon and their visibility cannot be guaranteed.
Hunting for the Northern lights
- Get expert advice on how to photograph the lights
- Learn about how the natural phenomenon occurs
- Pick-up and drop-off for a hassle-free tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Boots, socks and overalls available for rent
Children (6-11): reduced
IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. The pick-up can be arranged for a radius of 30-40km distance from Rovaniemi.
- The tour departs at 9.30pm