Lapland wellness and relaxation day
- Dip into the traditional lifestyle of Finland
- Hike in the dreamy snow-covered forest
- Loosen up in a Finnish sauna and a warming wooden hot tub
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The professional guide will safely guide you with the instructions for snowshoes. Returning from the magical forest, relax in the Finnish traditional sauna by the lake. If you want to get a little further unique experience, dipping into icy cold water is a Finnish style to cool yourself down. You can also warm yourself up in an open hot tub and Jacuzzi with beautiful scenery around you.
Afterward, you will be introduced with the traditional Finnish cuisine for lunch. Prepare your lunch in a Finnish style of barbecuing, fill your stomach with a scrumptious salmon dish.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Traditional Finnish family lunch
- Lakeside traditional sauna, hot tub and Jacuzzi
- Usage of slippers and towels
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi. After your booking confirmation, the local tour provider will contact you to agree on the pick-up place and time.
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Daily from November to April
- Departure between 9.00am and 10.00am (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
Begin with a 25 km detour to the husky ranch. Here, there won't be any light pollution or obstructio...
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
When trying to catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights, it's best to get away from the city lights th...