Spend the day in the snowy hills of Lapland and admire the beautiful nature around you. The tour is suitable for beginners and advanced skiers. For beginners there is a professional ski guide who will teach you all the skills you need. Ski around and breath the fresh air while you observe the white wild nature surrounding you. Warm yourself up with some delicious local gingerbread and warm local drinks.
Slalom and alpine skiing experience
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Finnish , Chinese
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the beautiful winter wonderland of Lapland
- Ski around the snowy hills breathing the fresh air
- Follow the instructions of your professional ski guide
- Try some delicious local snacks and drinks
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Chinese speaking guide upon request
- Pick-up and drop-off for free from your hotel within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots and gloves)
- Alpine ski pass for one day with a skiing instructor
- All skiing equipment needed
- Delicious local gingerbread and hot drinks
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off your hotel outside a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center available for an extra fee
- Infant (0-4 years): free
- Child (4-14 years): reduced
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
What to remember
- A minimum of two persons is necessary for this tour to take place
- Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready 10-minutes before pick-up time
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily at 10.00am
NORDIC UNIQUE TRAVELS OY
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.