- Visit the Villa with a contract signing and delivery
- ''Photographic hunt" along the Delta of Po River and birdwatching
- Grooming of the horses of Ca' Zen with an expert's guidance
- ''Spritz Party'' and recognition by the Countess
PASSIONS Life at rural courts in the beginning of the ‘800, high interest in the Venetian villas, love for nature and birdwatching, and for the famous poets’ history, like the one of Lord Byron.
WE WARMLY WELCOME Adults and families who love the wild nature existing in the heart of the Delta of Po River, photographers, birdwatchers, people who wish to immerse in the rural and craftsmen traditions of the ’800 of a typical Venetian villa.
THE STORY I am writing to you in a hurry as I have just learned that Lord Byron is coming as a guest for a couple of days to our splendid Venetian Villa of Ca' Zen. I have authorized Luigi, our butler, to double the number of servants and not to spare expenses because I wish to make sure we provide hospitality adequate to our family status. Therefore, even if tomorrow is your day off, I am asking you to present yourself at the servant's’ room and from now on to consider with full responsibility the delicate task of making sure that every detail is taken care off to assure the perfect visit of such an illustrious guest.
Please, come tomorrow at Ca' Zen with clean apron. If everything goes well, you will get a double payment for your efforts!
Signed Teresa Guiccioli
Ca' Zen Addì 6 June 1818
Luigi will welcome you with his typical enthusiasm, in the shoes of the head butler of Ca’ Zen. He will help you find out about the typical court activities of the nobility that lived in this splendid Venetian Villa. The Villa has been preserved as it was in the beginning of the '800, the time of the famous "love flings" of Lord Byron with the young Guiccioli countess. You will relive the traditions of this house, putting the shoes of a servant of Ca’ Zen. You will take part in a hunt (a photographic one) of the typical fauna of this wild territory which is situated at the Delta of the River Po and has still remained pristine. You will learn the secrets of grooming horses and prepare them for the walks of nobles. At the end of the day, you are to celebrate the success of the venture with a typical Venetian aperitif and, if your contribution is as impeccable as we expect, you will be rewarded with a Certificate of recognition by the very Countess.
- Equipment (contract, apron)
- Photographic hunt and birdwatching on the Delta of Po River with explanations of the local fauna
- Activities of grooming the horses of Ca' Zen under the eye of with qualified personnel
- Preparation of a typical Venetian aperitif
- Final aperitif
- Everything that is not clearly included
- It is possible to book in advance the video recording of the experience at Ca' Zen (its price is not included in this Artès Story)
- Infant (0 - 2): free
Piazzale di Ca' Zen 4, 45019 Taglio di po RO, Italia
- Children under 12 are welcomed only if accompanied by an adult.
- Attention: please, communicate possible food intolerances at the time of booking.
- A maximum of 10 people per session is admitted.
From 3.00 pm to 7.00 pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Every wednasday our fabulous party: Sins! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Finest Thursdays! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits L...
Every Sunday our fabulous party: Special Sunday! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines...
Dancity Festival 2018 - 12th edition August 24th / 25th / 26th Foligno (Umbria - Italy) A Festival o...