Europa-Park tickets and 1 or 2 nights at four-star Superior Hotel ’Bell Rock’
- Enjoy one of the biggest and most amazing European theme parks
- Encounter another world of adventure at the park’s five luxury hotels
- Sleep in a unique room and enjoy maximum comfort and authentic atmosphere
- Don't miss the bar and swimmingpool and relaxing fitness, wellness, and spa areas
- Choose during the booking the number of rooms you need
Europa-Park is Europe's turn in one place and one of the best leisure parks in the world! France, England, Iceland or Ireland, Europa-Park offers the opportunity to discover the architectural, cultural and gastronomic diversity of Europe through 15 European thematic districts. More than a hundred attractions and shows, including 13 different rollercoasters, are concentrated on its surface of 95 hectares.
One day at Europa-Park is not enough? You want more? Simply add 1 or 2 nights to your fun trip, stay at the 4* Superior Hotel ‘Bell Rock’ and let you rock to sleep by the lapping of the sea waves. Well, there is no sea, but this hotel nevertheless evokes a marine atmosphere with its red and white lighthouse and maritime accessories. You will experience magic especially if you choose a theme suite.
PLEASE NOTE: Children are considered as children until 11 years. From 12 years they are considered to be adults.
- Skip-the-cashline entrance to the theme park Europa-Park for 1 or 2 days during the opening hours, depending on the chosen option
- Accommodation at the 4* Superior Hotel ‘Bell Rock’ for 1 or 2 nights, depending on the chosen option, with breakfast
- Parking at the hotel
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to special events
- Children are considered as children until 11 years. From 12 years they are considered to be adults
PARK: Europa-Park-Straße 2, 77977 Rust, Germany
HOTEL "BELL ROCK": Peter-Thumb-Straße 6, 77977 Rust, Germany
By car highway A5: exit 'Rust' (57 b) and follow the signs
By train: "Ringsheim" station (4km from Europa-Park) and bus 7231 to the main entrance of the park
- You can show your voucher on your smartphone. The park entrance tickets will be handed over to you at the reception of the hotel during the check-in. Duplication is strictly prohibited! The voucher may be redeemed once only, and must be kept safe and be presented on request. On receipt of your entrance tickets, you acknowledge Europa-Park's respective park regulations
- Parking possibilities at the hotel are included
- The tickets you get are only valid for the current season! You can use them whenever you want but they will expire by the end of the season 2018
- Images: © Europa-Park
- Summer season 2018: from March 24th to November 4th
- From 9.00am to 6.00pmv + longer opening hours during peak season
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Experience an informative walking tour of Bremen's Böttcherstraße. Now one of the most popular sight...
Visit Potsdam to understand the history of Prussia, discover the monuments of the old town and admir...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - Werder Bremen 20-04-2019 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets...
Experience a beautiful evening cruise from the historical and romantically-illuminated Speicherstadt...