Europa-Park tickets and 1 or 2 nights at the four-star Superior Hotel ’Colosseo’
- Enjoy one of the biggest and most amazing theme parks
- Skip the cashline by booking your tickets in advance
- Experience the charming atmosphere of Italy
- Be fascinated by the beautifully designed Roman-Italian hotel rooms
- Choose during the booking the number of rooms you need
Europa-Park is Europe's turn in one place and one of the best leisure parks in the world! France, England, Iceland or Ireland, Europa-Park offers the opportunity to discover the architectural, cultural and gastronomic diversity of Europe through 15 European thematic districts. More than a hundred attractions and shows, including 13 different rollercoasters, are concentrated on its surface of 95 hectares.
One day at Europa-Park is not enough? You want more? Simply add 1 or 2 nights to your fun trip, travel back in time and sleep at the four-star Superior Hotel ’Colosseo’. This hotel evokes Ancient Rome atmospheres. You experience magic, especially if you choose a themed suite.
PLEASE NOTE: Children are considered as children until 11 years. From 12 years they are considered to be adults.
- Skip-the-cashline entrance to the theme park Europa Park for 1 or 2 days during the opening hours, depending on the chosen option
- Accommodation at the four-star superior hotel ’Colosseo’ for 1 or 2 nights, depending on the chosen option with breakfast
- Parking at the hotel
- Entrance to special events
- Children are considered as children until 11 years. From 12 years they are considered to be adults
PARK: Europa-Park-Straße 2, 77977 Rust, Germany
HOTEL ’COLOSSEO’: Europa-Park-Str. 4+6, 77977 Rust, Germany
By car take highway A5: exit 'Rust' (57 b) and follow the signs
By train: "Ringsheim" station (4km from Europa-Park) and bus 7231 to the main entrance of the park
- You can show your voucher on your smartphone. The park entrance tickets will be handed over to you at the reception of the hotel during the check-in. Duplication is strictly prohibited! The voucher may be redeemed once only, and must be kept safe and be presented on request. On receipt of your entrance tickets, you acknowledge Europa-Park's respective park regulations
- Parking possibilities at the hotel are included
- The tickets you get are only valid for the current season! You can use them whenever you want but they will expire by the end of the season 2018
- Images: © Europa-Park
- Summer season 2018: from March 24th to November 4th
- From 9.00am to 6.00pmv + longer opening hours during peak season
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
Visit Potsdam to understand the history of Prussia, discover the monuments of the old town and admir...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - Werder Bremen 20-04-2019 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets...