Classic visa-free 3-day Shore Excursion of St Petersburg
- Experience an all-inclusive 3-day visa-free adventure
- Enjoy traditional Russian lunches and snacks
- Visit the most famous sights of St. Petersburg
- All tickets are included in the price of the excursion
Start the first day with a panoramic ride along the streets and granite embankments of the city in a comfortable car or a minibus with multiple stops for pictures. The first excursion of the program is a visit to St Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral – the burial place of the Romanov family. Afterwards visit the inside of the Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood, which is a symbol of St Petersburg and a unique representative of Russian style and art. After the excursion, you will have a Russian 3-course lunch in a traditional restaurant. Then enjoy your excursion to Pushkin (the Tsars’ Village) - another magnificent summer residence of the Russian tsars and tsarinas. The gem of the Catherine Palace is the legendary Amber Room, also recognized as the 8th wonder of the world.
On the second day of the tour, you will be taken to Peterhof - the ensemble of palaces and parks which is located on the coast of the Gulf of Finland. On our way to Peterhof, experience a short subway ride to see some of the most beautiful metro stations. Discover the summer royal residence - The Grand Palace of Peterhof or Petrodvorets. Once back to the city you will have a pause for a tasty lunch. The last adventure of the day will be taking a boat cruise on the rivers and canals of St Petersburg.
Your third day will be dedicated to visiting museums. The first activity will be a guided tour of the Hermitage Museum, which will amaze you with the gorgeous collections of European art exhibited there. Also visit the wing of the General Staff building to see the collection of impressionists on display, works of Van Gogh, Cézanne, Gauguin, Matisse, and others. After having another delicious Russian lunch, you will have a tour of the Faberge Museum, which displays a fabulous collection, including the largest collection of Faberge eggs to be found anywhere in the world.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need a tourist visa for this excursion. After providing your passport information during booking you will receive a Blanket visa. This is also your tour ticket - a touristic voucher of a specific type that allows the cruise ship passengers to disembark without a Russian visa for 72 hours when they book excursions from a local tour operator.
- Blanket visa
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C vehicle
- Professional private guide speaking English, Spanish, German, Italian or French
- All tickets needed to visit the sights on the itinerary
- All port fees
- 3 traditional Russian meals
- Welcome gifts
- Chocolate snacks
- Unlimited water and juice
- Ponchos in case of rain
- City maps
- Children under 6: free
You will meet your guide at the port terminal right after the passport control
- Please note that the booking must be made at least seven days prior to the cruise ship arrival
- All tourists are required to provide their passport data: full name, sex, nationality, date of birth, passport number and expiration date in order to obtain the blanket visa (tour ticket) after the booking is confirmed. You will receive your tour ticket by email from the local supplier
- You do not need a tourist visa for this excursion. Do not forget to take your valid PASSPORT and printed out TOUR TICKET (blanket visa) to the passport control with you
- Children under 18 can only participate if accompanied by an adult
- The minimum number of travelers for this activity is 2 persons
- After landing and customs
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...