Easily accessible visa-free 2-day Shore Excursion of St Petersburg
- Perfect for families and people with restricted mobility
- See the Hermitage Museum, the Church on the Spilled Blood and more
- Traditional Russian lunch and snacks
- All tickets are included in the price of the excursion
This private visa-free tour includes visiting the most important landmarks of the Northern Capital with lots of time for picture taking, coffee drinking and enjoying. You will be taken for a full city tour of Saint Petersburg by car or minivan to see all the popular highlights with multiple photo-stops. A visit to St Peter and St Paul Fortress is included - you will discover the historical walls within which the city was born. After, you will have an excursion to the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood and a relaxing lunch break in a local cafe. The last place to visit for the day will be the complex of the Hermitage Museum with the Winter Palace which is impossible to miss.
On the second day, we will drive through the city to the place called The Tsars' Village - another magnificent summer residence of the Russian Tsars and Tsarinas, the favorite palace of Catherine the Great, located 24 kilometers south of Saint Petersburg. We will visit the astonishing Catherine Palace, where many unique samples of decorative and applied art furniture, porcelain, statues, and paintings are on display. The gem of Catherine Palace is the legendary Amber Room also recognized as the 8th wonder of the world. After a peaceful walk in the park, you will be returned back to the ship.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need a tourist visa for this excursion. After providing your passport information during booking you will receive a Blanket visa. This is also your tour ticket - a touristic voucher of a specific type that allows the cruise ship passengers to disembark without a Russian visa for 72 hours when they book excursions from a local tour operator.
- Blanket visa (Tour-Ticket permitting to disembark without visa)
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C vehicle
- Professional private guide
- All tickets per program
- All port fees
- 1 traditional Russian meal
- Welcome gifts
- Chocolate snacks
- Unlimited water
- Unlimited juice
- City Maps
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Children under 6: free
A representative of the company will wait for you in the cruise terminal right after the passport control.
- Please note that the booking must be made at least two weeks prior to the cruise ship arrival
- All tourists are required to provide their passport data: full name, sex, nationality, date of birth, passport number and expiration date in order to obtain the blanket visa (tour ticket) after the booking is confirmed. You will receive your tour ticket by email from the local supplier
- You do not need a tourist visa for this excursion. Do not forget to take your valid PASSPORT and printed out TOUR TICKET (blanket visa) to the passport control with you
- Children under 18 can only participate if accompanied by an adult
- The minimum number of travelers for this activity is 2 persons
- After landing and customs
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...