Hop-on Hop-off St Petersburg bus pass with boat option
- Choose between a two-day hop-on hop-off bus pass, a one-day boat pass, or combine both
- 2 bus tour routes & 24 stops around St. Petersburg. Create your itinerary to explore the city
- Audio-guide in ten languages so you can learn about St Petersburg's history and traditions
- Flexible 3-month bus or boat pass
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for centuries. Ride thurough Russia’s imperial capital and experience panoramic views of this dazzling metropolis from the top of our famous bright red double decker buses, hopping on and off at 19 conveniently located stops around the city over one or two days: you can choose between the 24-hour boat tour – and enjoy the city views from the water –, the 48-hour bus tour, or even combine both.
Discover the city al your own pace and visit attractions like St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Winter Palace, Summer Gardens and many more.
- 48-hour bus pass or
- 24-hour boat pass (only during the summer) or
- Both options combined
- Audio-guide in ten languages (Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Russian)
- Map and earphones
- Children (7-13): reduced
- Infants (0-6): free
- Students (student card required): reduced
- Seniors (60+): reduced
- Families (2 adults and 2 children): reduced
Dvortsovaya, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Bus tour starts at Ostrovskogo Square. Boat tour departs from Admiralty Embankment. You can hop on or off at any of the following bus stops:
Stop 1 - St Isaac's Cathedral
Stop 2 - The Admiralty
Stop 3 - Palace Square
Stop 4 - Kazan Cathedral
Stop 5 - Grand Guest Yard
Stop 6 - Anichkov Palace and Bridge
Stop 7 - Nevsky Ave/Liteiny Prospect
Stop 8 - Moscow Railway Terminal
Stop 9 - Vosstaniya Square
Stop 10 - Nevsky Ave-/Liteiny Prospect
Stop 11 - Eliseyev Brothers’ Emporium
Stop 12 - Arts Square
Stop 13 - Grand Ciniselli Circus
Stop 14 - Summer Garden
Stop 15 - Palace Square
Stop 16 - Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood
Stop 17 - Palace Embankment
Stop 18 - Admiral Embankment
1. Saint Isaac's Cathedral
2. The Sphinxes
3. Strelka of Vasillevsky Island
4. Peter and Paul Fortress
5. The Cruiser Aurora
6. Palace Embankment
7. Admiral Embankment
Even though you select a date at checkout, you can redeem this ticket up to 3 months from your selected tour date
- Operational season: all year round (excluding: 9 May)
- Buses run every 30 minutes
- May - September: first tour: 9:00 a.m.; last tour: 7:00 p.m. No departures between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- October - April: first tour: 10:00 a.m.; last tour: 5:30 p.m. No departures between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Operational season: 1 May - 30 September (excluding: 9 May)
- First tour: 11:00 a.m.
- Last Tour: 5:00 p.m.
- Departs from Admiralty Embankment
During your private evening river and canal cruise tour of St Petersburg, you will admire the city's...
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
Relax on a river boat tour of St Petersburg to see all the famous sites, in only 1-hour. Starting th...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
Explore the embankments of the Neva River, see some of the most famous bridges and learn their histo...
Are you keen on shopping and would like to learn where the best shops, stores and good venues of Sai...
Seize the opportunity to hire a guide for four hours - a person who is glad to share his/her knowled...
During your walking tour of Saint Petersburg you'll stroll the city with a guide who will show you i...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...