- Treat your kids to an exciting pastime and let them engage in a creative process
- Enjoy the lovely atmosphere at a cute cafe in the heart of St Petersburg
- Have a cup of flavorful coffee or tea while your kids are enjoying the class
If you dream of presenting an ingenious gift from Russia to your loves ones - do not hesitate to try this matryoshka doll painting class! Grab a brush and get involved in a painting process assisted by a professional artist. The whole event will be held in a small atmospheric cafe in the center of the city where you are welcome to have a snack, a cup of coffee or tea as well. Let your children engage in a creative activity while you are enjoying a flavorful cup of coffee or better - join them and make your one-of-a-kind matryoshka doll!
Note: the class does not include the services of an interpreter or guide or private pick-up, so if you need a transportation from your hotel or a guide who will translate during the class, please visit here to book that option.
It's best to book the class in the morning as the dolls should dry for a couple of hours, and then you can collect them in the evening. If you are staying in Saint Petersburg for several days and have an afternoon class, you can pick up the dolls the following morning.
- One blank matryoshka-doll per person
- Professional artist's time for 2 hours
- Acryllic paint, brushes, aprons, decorations for the dolls
- Other necessary little things
- Guide services (please note that the artist does not speak English so it is recommended to have a guide with you to assist you during the class) Transportation (unless you select the tour with transfer option) Drinks and snacks
Sredny Prospekt V.O, 7, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199053
'Coffee & Waffles' Cafe (the address is Sredny Prospekt V.O, 7, Saint Petersburg, Russia).
- Standard pricing applies to all travelers. Prices are per group, not per person
- Maximum group size is 15 people
- The artist speaks some English, but not very well, that's why we recommend to have a personal tour guide with you to facilitate the process who will interpret for you
- No hotel pick up is offered, the client must travel to class location (a cafe in the city centre), either on their own, or all with their tour guide (recommended)
- If you'd like to book a guide/translator and have round-trip transportation, please visit here to book the option
- Daily: please select your start time when booking
Com o seu cartão CityPass de São Petersburgo, você economizará até 80% ao visitar os museus da cidad...
Seu guia e motorista irão encontrá-lo em seu hotel para levá-lo para a Residência Imperial Tsarskoye...
Visite Peterhof, uma bela residência de verão da família imperial russa. Veja tanto o Grand Palace e...
Descubra a grandeza de São Petersburgo no conforto de um veículo privado e acompanhado por um guia p...
Em janeiro de 1924, São Petersburgo foi renomeado para Leningrado. Este passeio dá uma olhada na cid...
Na primeira manhã, você começará com um passeio panorâmico da cidade de São Petersburgo em um veícul...