Private tour of Imperial Residencies of St Petersburg with Puskin and Peterhof palaces
- Visit the Grand Palace of Peterhof with a professional guide
- Marvel at spectacular gala rooms and private apartments
- Dive into the 18th century at Catherine’s Palace
- Walk through a French garden covering 107 hectares of land
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Avoid the traffic - transportation included so you won't be late
Get the best of your time in Saint Petersburg, visiting two major spectacular attractions in one day – Pushkin and Peterhof palaces. The famous Imperial residences of the Russian royal family are undoubtedly the gems of your city break, impossible to forget once you have seen them.
Your professional local guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and you will head to one of the most luxurious parks of the world – Peterhof, the summer residence of the Russian emperors. On your way to this amazing place, you will take a short metro ride to see the most beautiful subway stations. Later, walking in the parks of Peterhof, you will admire the views of snow-white trees and walkways. Visit the Grand Palace of Peterhof or Petrodvorets with your professional guide and marvel the spectacular gala rooms and private apartments.
After visiting Peterhof, ride to another summer residence of the Russian Tsars – the Tsars’ Village (modern Pushkin). You will dive into the atmosphere of the 18th century walking the strict lines of the French garden and wondering through the golden enfilade of Catherine’s Palace. During the excursion, you will see the eighth wonder of the world – the Amber Room. Marvel at a walk in Catherine’s Park, which covers 107 hectares of land and serves as a perfect place to enjoy on a fine summer day far away from the busy streets of Saint Petersburg.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees, skip-the-line tickets
- Transportation by private car/minibus
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Metro tokens
- Bottled water
- Welcome gifts
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Infants aged (0-5): Free
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, he/she will be holding a City Break Tours sign. Please provide the hotel name/address at the time of booking.
- Private tour for up to 10 people
- Listed prices are per person
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please indicate your hotels name and address during the booking process for pick-up service
- Wednesdays to Sundays
- Starting time may vary, you will recieve an email confirming your start time after booking
- Tour suppliers details can be found in your voucher after booking
The "Russian Versailles" is a symbol of the rise of Russia to become a great power of Europe and so ...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
Saint Petersburg is Russia's ancient capital city, where the Czars had their palace and the economic...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
Russian Ballet is a dancing art phenomenon famous all over the world. Swan Lake is ballet in its bes...
Experience St Petersburg by night when the city's beauty magnifies even more! Your limousine will co...
Discover stories of the Russian Imperial family and aristocracy on a visit to two former Imperial su...
Recorre diversos puntos significativos que relatan el inicio de la revolución que cambio al mundo. D...
If you are short on time and only have a couple of days in the city, this all-inclusive tour of St P...