Russian Circus In Moscow
- Visit the most famous circus show in Russia
- See clown shows and acrobats
- Skip-the-line with e-tickets
- Enjoy easonal Circus programs for children
Russian Circus in Moscow is the oldest entertainment institute in Russia. The State Circus venue where the shows are run was the first to train animals and acrobats professionally. You have a rare chance to see animals working with trainers.
Russia is one of the few countries left where animals work in circuses. There are two venues available: Moscow State Circus and Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard also known as Nikulin’s Circus.
- Skip-the-Line Access to the Moscow Circus
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Food and Beverages
- Infants aged (0-2): free
There are two different locations for this event, please check your ticket for the exact address:
Moscow State Circus on:
- prospekti Vernadskogo, 7, Moskva, 119296
Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy:
- Boulevard on Tsvetnoy Blvd, 13, Moskva, 127051
- Because of the high demand, tickets are non-refundable
- Please note, the shows tend to sell out quickly. If the date chosen is overbooked at the moment of purchase you will be offered a different date
- As soon as you book the date the local provider will contact you by email to send direct e-tickets. The platform voucher is not your ticket. You will receive your tickets after booking by email
- At checkout choose between Amphitheatre or Balcony seats
- Be sure to arrive early, the entrance doors are narrow. If you show up even 15 minutes prior to the show you will NOT get to your seat in time for the start
In Moscow there are two circus venues:
- Moscow State Circus on prospekti Vernadskogo, 7, Moskva, 119296
- Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard on Tsvetnoy Blvd, 13, Moskva, 127051
- Fridays to Sundays at 7.00pm
- Please arrive early, at least 25 minutes prior to shows start time
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...