- Enjoy an evening of classical Russian masterpieces performed by a live orchestra
- Discover the interiors of a spectacular palace
- Experience a concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of St Petersburg
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva river - Vladimir Palace. The concert is held in a warm atmosphere for the audience of no more than 70 people.
You are free to select one of the following options for your tour: Show ticket only or ticket + roundtrip transfer from your hotel.
You'll be greeted with a glass of sparkling champagne upon arrival and once all the guests have arrived, palace representatives will share some facts concerning this striking Barocco palace's history and its amazing halls and beautifully decorated interiors.
The classical music concert takes place in one of the most glorious palatial rooms, the Bronze Hall, where Russian nobility used to dance during balls. The orchestra will perform Russian and foreign musical masterpieces of such composers as Tchaikovsky, Rimskii-Korsakov, Shostakovich, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Glinka and many others.
- Concert ticket (that will be delivered to your hotel the day before the show if you order ticket only)
- Hotel/cruise pick-up and drop-off (if this option is chosen, the driver will deliver your tickets)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (outside St.Petersburg or if not requested)
Dvortsovaya naberezhnaya, 26, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Vladimir Palace (Palace Embankment, 26) and Gavrila Derzhavin Museum Estate (naberezhnaya reki Fontanki, 118)
- Seats are unassigned, so feel free to take the one you like best
- Actual concert duration approximately 40-60 minutes, depending on how many additional play requests are received
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Tickets will be delivered to hotel the day before the show (IF no transfer is booked). When an option with transfer is booked - your driver will bring your tickets
- No video and audio recording permitted
- No professional or flash photography
- Available show times: 7.30pm
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the venue is sold out
- Tour operator is not responsible for ticket availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children five years old and under
- Ticket Only Option is not available for cruise ship passengers
- 7.30pm: see calendar for dates
- If you have selected the transfer option, please arrange pick-up with your supplier
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
If you dream of presenting an ingenious gift from Russia to your loves ones - do not hesitate to try...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
On the first morning, you will start with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable v...