Russian classical music concert in St Petersburg
- Enjoy an evening of classical Russian masterpices perfomed by a live orchestra
- Discover the interiors of a spectacular palace
- Experience a concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of St Petersburg
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva river - Vladimir Palace. The concert is held in a warm atmosphere for the audience of no more than 70 people.
You'll be greeted with a glass of sparkling champagne upon arrival and once all the guests have arrived, palace representatives will share some facts concerning this striking Barocco palace's history and its amazing halls and beautifully decorated interiors.
The classical music concert takes place in the glorious Grand Duke Vladimir Palace. The orchestra will perform Russian and foreign musical masterpieces of such composers as Tchaikovsky, Rimskii-Korsakov, Shostakovich, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Glinka and many others.
- Concert ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if the relevant option is selected)
- Cruise ship pick-up and drop-off with visa-free paperwork (if the relevant option is selected)
Palace Embankment, 26, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
The concert is held in The Grand Duke Vladimir Palace. If you have selected the transfer option, please arrange pick-up with your supplier.
- This tour is available also for cruise ship passengers. If you are arriving by cruise ship, please make sure to provide the personal information requested after booking confirmation
- Cruise ship passengers must order the relevant option (it additionally includes visa-free paperwork and roundtrip transfer)
- Actual concert duration approximately 40-60 minutes, depending on how many additional play requests are received
- No video and audio recording permitted
- No professional or flash photography
- Tour operator is not responsible for ticket availability and reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the venue is sold out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children five years old and under
- There is no special dress code for the venue. Simply dress appropriately. Formal clothes recommended
- The concert starts 7.30pm: see calendar for dates
- Pick-up starts at 6.30pm
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...
See one of Europe's most exciting cities from a totally unique perspective - a guided boat cruise of...
Experience St Petersburg by night during a 1-hour 20-minute river cruise with a professional English...
Get a taste of rich Russian culture with a wide variety of acts. This colorful show lasts 1 hour 50 ...