Russian classical music concert in St Petersburg
- Enjoy an evening of classical Russian masterpices perfomed by a live orchestra
- Discover the interiors of a spectacular palace
- Experience a concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of St Petersburg
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva river - Vladimir Palace. The concert is held in a warm atmosphere for the audience of no more than 70 people.
You'll be greeted with a glass of sparkling champagne upon arrival and once all the guests have arrived, palace representatives will share some facts concerning this striking Barocco palace's history and its amazing halls and beautifully decorated interiors.
The classical music concert takes place in the glorious Grand Duke Vladimir Palace. The orchestra will perform Russian and foreign musical masterpieces of such composers as Tchaikovsky, Rimskii-Korsakov, Shostakovich, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Glinka and many others.
- Concert ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if the relevant option is selected)
Palace Embankment, 26, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
The concert is held in The Grand Duke Vladimir Palace. If you have selected the transfer option, please arrange pick-up with your supplier.
- Actual concert duration approximately 40-60 minutes, depending on how many additional play requests are received
- No video and audio recording permitted
- No professional or flash photography
- Tour operator is not responsible for ticket availability and reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the venue is sold out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children five years old and under
- There is no special dress code for the venue. Simply dress appropriately. Formal clothes recommended
- The concert starts 7.30pm: see calendar for dates
Con tu tarjeta San Petersburgo CityPass, ahorrarás hasta un 80 % cuando visites los museos y partici...
Su guía y conductor se reunirán con usted en su hotel para llevarlo a la Residencia Imperial Tsarsko...
El espectáculo de folklore ruso "Feel Yourself Russian" en el Palacio Nikolaievski de San Petersburg...
Descubra la grandeza de San Petersburgo en la comodidad de un vehículo privado y acompañado por un g...
En enero de 1924, San Petersburgo pasó a llamarse Leningrado. Este tour le da una mirada a la ciudad...
San Petersburgo es el famoso puerto ruso en el Báltico que conecta Rusia con el resto de Europa dura...