Crossed by the winding Neva River, whose delta also forms a group of islands, St. Petersburg is a beautiful example of geometric elegance. That's why up here they call it the Venice of the North.
- We begin our tour with an overview of the many wonders of this city.
- Next, the Hermitage awaits you with its endless rooms full of wonderful works of art. Follow the guide through this vast array of masterpieces to know what to see and learn everything about this unrivalled collection
- Then we'll head to the spectacular Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, which thanks to its multiple domes has become one of the city's landmarks
- Our experience continues with St. Petersburg's subway commuters. You'll find that the subway here is an attraction in itself, thanks to the magnificent stations which sometimes are true underground palaces
- The tour ends with a relaxing cruise along the Neva River. Glide through the river's ice-cold waters to explore its canals, islands and bridges. It's indeed true that St. Petersburg is the Venice of the Russians!
- Scenic tour (with photo ops)
- Hermitage (inside; the visit will be predetermined by the museum management)
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood (interior)
- Cruise along the Neva River
Why should cruise lovers choose Musement?
- Because we always provide a multilingual guide (Italian, English, French, Spanish and other languages)
- Because a small group tour offers you an entirely different experience
- Because ours is a real Tour (with a capital T)