Saint Petersburg sightseeing tour by first Lada car
- Drive in a restored retro Lada with a panoramic roof
- Let your private guide show you the most popular sights of Saint Petersburg
- See the city through its history
Enjoy a sightseeing drive around Saint Petersburg in a classic VAZ-car, known as LADA (or “Kopejka” for the locals). During two hours your private driver will take you through all the main sights of the city, including St Peter and Paul Cathedral, Hermitage Museum (Winter Palace), Isaac and Kazan Cathedral and Vasilevskiy Island with the building of old stock exchange and rostral columns. Get a feeling that you are in Russia 50 years ago and learn about the history of Saint Petersburg.
- City tour by car
- Private vehicle
- Private driver
- Child seat if needed
- Entrance tickets
Hotel pick-up is included. Please indicate during booking where you would like to start the tour. You may choose any location in the city center. Pick-up from the cruise ship port is also possible.
- Group size 1-4 people
- During booking, please indicate if you have children with you, for the tour operator to prepare a child seat
- Tour is available in English, German and Russian
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your booking will be confirmed in 12 hours
- Starting time 10.00am, 12.30pm, 3.00pm and 7.30pm
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...