St Petersburg Russian Folk Show with snacks and drinks
- See a classic folk show and experience Russian culture
- Visit beautiful Nikolaevsky Palace
- Taste local snacks with champagne or vodka
Get a taste of rich Russian culture with a wide variety of acts. This colorful show lasts 1 hour 50 minutes with a break in the middle, and you’ll see everything from classical music and Orthodox hymns to amazing stunts and the world-famous Cossak dancing.
During the show intermission, you’ll enjoy a shot of Russian vodka or champagne and some traditional Russian snacks. Mingling with performers in their crinolins in the marvellous hall, you’ll feel like a guest of the Grand Duke himself. Your ticket will be delivered to your accommodations the day before the show. There are no seat numbers, which means you can sit wherever you want. Choose a show-time of 7 PM or 9 PM and be sure to arrive early to get the best view.
- Admission ticket
- Traditional snacks and a complementary drink
- Voucher delivery to your hotel reception desk or yYou can also use a digital version of the ticket being sent to your email
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Infants aged (0-3): free
Nicholas Palace Ploshchad' Truda, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, 190098
Enter the Nicholas Palace to see your show where an administrator will request to see your voucher.
- Maximum group size of 25 people
- Unfortunately this show is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Provide your hotel or email address to receive the shows entry ticket directly to your reception desk or phone
- Note this booking is not your official voucher, you will receive your entry voucher via email and hotel reception
- Daily at 7.00pm and 9.00pm
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to shows start time
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...