Tour of the Russian Museum and the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Dive in Russian history and culture during this special tour
- Explore the history and decorations of the Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood
- Get familiar with Russian Art and local culture in the State Russian Museum
On this tour will you have an amazing opportunity to get familiar with centuries of Russian history at the St Petersburg's State Russian Museum. You will visit the magnificent Mikhailovsky Palace located in the heart of the city, and marvel the enormous art collection of the country's most famous artists. During the tour, you will see the best pieces of Russian fine art: from first Russian icons to the avant-garde of the previous century. The collections include not only paintings, but also folk art masterpieces, decorative art, and applied art, with artwork by famous Russian masters.
After the museum tour, you will visit the most picturesque church in St Petersburg – the spectacular Savior on the Spilled Blood. Admire the largest collection of mosaics in Europe (7,000 square meters!) made by the most talented Russian masters and learn the history of this extraordinary place. The church was built on the place of the assassination of the Russian Tsar, Alexander II, who was greatly loved by people and known as the Tsar Liberator. Even the temple serves as a museum, nowadays it holds services every Sunday morning.
- Professional guide speaking in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Entrance fees to the museum and the Church
- Bottled water
- Raincoats in case of rain
- Welcome gifts
- Children (0-5 years): free
- Youth (6-14 years): reduced
neberezhnaya kanala Griboyedova, 2А, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
At the entrance to the Church on the Spilled Blood, at the embankment
- Please do not wear shorts, mini-skirts or sandals for the visit to the church
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...