If you've always wanted to take scuba diving lessons and see the world beneath the waves, then this PADI Open Water Diver course is a great start. You'll learn the basic theory behind diving before putting it into practice in the pool. Then, head out to a local dive site where you'll complete four open water dives under the watchful eye of a PADI certified instructor.
Sal Open Water Diving Course
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: more than 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- PADI Open Water Diver course
- Ideal for beginners
- Learn how to scuba dive in Sal
- Four open water dives
What to expect
- PADI certified instructor
What to remember
- Extra charges may apply for equipment rental - up to 20€ and certification fee - up to 60€
- Minimum age to participate in this course is 14 years
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply
- Bring a towel
TUI CAPE VERDE
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.