Reach Casaletto Spartano in the Cilento hinterland by bus and enjoy a pleasant walk among the natural beauties of the area. Passing through some wooden walkways, you'll get to the waterfalls Capelli di Venere (hair of Venus), a naturalistic oasis of considerable landscape and geonaturalistic importance. This location really looks like something out of a fairy tale and it will strike you with its fantastic play of light, crystal clear water and lush vegetation. Learn the history of this place and the legends surrounding its mythical name and origin. Following the little river among mosses and greenery, you will also reach the equipped oasis where you can have a snack near an old mill in disuse.
Excursion to Capelli di Venere waterfalls
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a pleasant walk among the lush vegetation of the Cilento area
- Discover Capelli di Venere waterfall, a fairytale-like location
- Learn more about the place's naturalistic importance and mythical origin
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Authorized guide
What's not included
- Entrance fees to the waterfalls (€3.00 per person)
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Children (age 0-6)
Via Borgo, 11, 84066 Pisciotta SA, Italy
At the Discover Cilento tourist office. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour.
What to remember
- It is suggested to wear comfortable shoes and a hat, and to bring with you sunscreen and a bottle of water
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on weather conditions
- The tour's duration may vary due to traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.