6 Hours private historic tour in Salvador
- Discover Salvador highlights
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the lines
- Private 6 hours tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Get a glimpse into Salvador's neighborhoods of cobblestone streets, shops and culture on a 6 hours-day tour.
From sweeping visits at monumental sites to the Historic Town protected by UNESCO, you will see a full mix of what makes Salvador remarkable and turn all around to see the most that the city have in a 6 hours day trip.
6 Hours Historic city Tour in Salvador, the Brazil´s both place and enjoy with the local the Acaraje(african food snack) included for you relish a bahian special dish at local cuisine street seller Baiana.
A tour for those who have short time in Salvador, but want to visit the most renowned and remarkable sights of this city.
In the morning, we will visit the historic sites of the city, its colonial mansions and monuments, and experience some of the history of Brazil's first capital. Then we will have a quickly Snack at a typical street seller, and savor the unique flavors of Bahian gastronomy.
In the afternoon we continue our tour by visiting the region known as Cidade Baixa (outskirts), where we will gaze at the gorgeous landscapes of the port area of all saint´s Bay.
- Barra Fort and Lighthouse
- Campo Grande square Independence Monument
- Lacerda Elevator
- Rio Branco Palace
- Basilica church Cathedral
- Church of St. Francis of Assis
- Largo do Pelourinho
- Carmo Church
- Dique do Tororó
- Ribeira - Decorated Tiles
- Ribeira - Ice Cream Store
- Bonfim Church
- Montserrat Fortress
- Market - Mercado Modelo
- Private transportation and tour guide in the language requested
- One bottle of water per person.
- Extras of this tour
Praça Conselheiro Almeida Couto, 374 - Saúde, Salvador - BA, 40050-405, Brazil
- Wear confortable shoes
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup.
- Meet point on your hotel´s lobby
- Pick up time 8:00
Enjoy the iconic district of Pelourinho , listed By UNESCO like a human being heritage site. Walk th...
Participate in a 3-hour Brazilian percussion workshop in Salvador. Get to know the rhythms and beats...
Experience together with us the special Wednesday, is the day dedicated to Xango, the patron of the ...
Experience together with us this special Anthropological Tour! It's the day dedicated to learn the m...
This 4-hour tour will take you to lower part of the city, turning around the biggest bay in Latin Am...
Are you looking for a different tour in Salvador? Then this half-day Candomblé Mysteries tour is ide...