Join a guided city tour by bus and explore Salzburg afterward on your own with the Salzburg Card.
Let yourself be impressed by the most famous buildings of the city. Renowned architects and artists worked through the centuries to create architectural masterpieces. Get to know the city with it's picturesque Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque elements.
After the bus tour, you can use the included 24-hour Salzburg Card (starting from the first use) which offers free admission to all the major sights and free public bus transportation within the city limits to discover all that Salzburg has to offer.
Benefits of the Salzburg Card:
- One-time free admission to all city tourist attractions and museums
- Free travel on public transportation (including Festungsbahn funicular, Untersbergbahn lift, Mönchsberg lift, Salzach River Tour I)
- Attractive discounts on cultural events and concerts
- Additional discounts at many excursion destinations
- In some cases, express entrance without having to stand in line at the ticket window