Lakes and mountains tour from Salzburg
- Join a romantic half-day tour to the beautiful Lake District Salzkammergut
- See Lake Fuschl, St. Gilgen, St. Wolfgang, Lake Mondsee and much more
- Enjoy a 45-minute boat ride to St. Wolfgang on the famous Lake Wolfgang
Join a romantic half-day tour to the beautiful Lake District Salzkammergut, the region, where the Austrian Emperor Franz Joseph and his family spent their summer vacations.
Leaving from Salzburg you will pass by Lake Fuschl with castle Fuschl. You will visit the little town of St. Gilgen, where Mozart's mother was born and enjoy a 45-minute boat ride to St. Wolfgang. After arriving in St. Wolfgang your guide will show you the famous pilgrimage church with its carved gothic winged altar (visit is only possible if there are no events in the church). You will continue the tour along the Krottensee with castle Hüttenstein and drive along Lake Mondsee before you return to Salzburg.
- Transfer by bus
- 45-minute boat ride to St. Wolfgang
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Child (4-12 years): reduced
- Infant (0-3 years): free, but have to sit on their parents' lap
Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Please be 15 minutes prior departure at the meeting point at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal on Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1
- Guided in English and German
- Daily from 1 May till 26 October 2020 at 2.00pm
For more than ten years, the Salzburg Foundation financed the creation of a high-profile sculpture p...
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore ...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Experience a great half-day trip to the famous and historic Eagles nest. After leaving Salzburg you ...
Join a guided city tour by bus and explore Salzburg afterward on your own with the Salzburg Card.Let...
Join a tour in Salzburg, following the traces of Mozart and learn more about the historical backgrou...