Private Neuschwanstein, Hohenschwangau and Oberammergau Tour
- Travel from Salzburg to Neuschwanstein in one day
- See an incredible princess castle like Walt Disneys' cinderella castle
- Enjoy a wonderful countryside and a lot of history and architectural style
- Discover local traditions and the typical regional opportunities
You are doing wide distances on this trip. From Salzburg city we'll drive in a comfortable glass roof van to the German area of Chiemsee and further to Castle Neuschwanstein. There you'll have a guided tour within the Castle. You have also the possibility to visit the castle of Hohenschwangau and then you are going back over the Oberammergau to Salzburg.
You will see: Salzburg, Neuschwanstein, Oberammergau, Hohenschwangau
The price is valid for groups from 1 to 8 persons (same price for the group of any size).
- 1/2l bottle of water
- parking fees tolls
- entrance fees (12€ for castle of Neuschwanstein; Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein 21€ for adults)
- personal shopping
Neuschwansteinstraße 17, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
You will be picked up at your hotel
- The price is valid for groups from 1 to 8 persons (same price for the group of any size)
- For some locations good comfortable shoes are required, such as the way up to the castle (some parts can be slippery when wet)
- Due to climate reasons, or some unforseen natural events some roads / locations can be temporarly inaccessable
- The tour can be run every day. The starting time should be between 7-8.30am. The tour is an 12-hour-tour.
- The pickup point is at your hotel in Salzburg city and the drop-off point can be set by you within the city of Salzburg.
This 3-hour walk starts with an exploration of Salzburg’s Burgher Town with its narrow, crooked litt...
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
On this tour you will be picked up with a comfortable panorama glass roof van and head to the countr...
After the pick up from your hotel in Salzburg we'll drive to the next city in the south - Hallein. T...
Explore the UNESCO world heritage of Salzburg and take home unique Polaroid memories. If you are tir...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...