Private Neuschwanstein, Hohenschwangau and Oberammergau Tour
- Travel from Salzburg to Neuschwanstein in one day
- See an incredible princess castle like Walt Disneys' cinderella castle
- Enjoy a wonderful countryside and a lot of history and architectural style
- Discover local traditions and the typical regional opportunities
You are doing wide distances on this trip. From Salzburg city we'll drive in a comfortable glass roof van to the German area of Chiemsee and further to Castle Neuschwanstein. There you'll have a guided tour within the Castle. You have also the possibility to visit the castle of Hohenschwangau and then you are going back over the Oberammergau to Salzburg.
You will see: Salzburg, Neuschwanstein, Oberammergau, Hohenschwangau
The price is valid for groups from 1 to 8 persons (same price for the group of any size).
- 1/2l bottle of water
- parking fees tolls
- entrance fees (12€ for castle of Neuschwanstein; Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein 21€ for adults)
- personal shopping
- Entrance fees
Neuschwansteinstraße 17, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
You will be picked up at your hotel
- The price is valid for groups from 1 to 8 persons (same price for the group of any size)
- For some locations good comfortable shoes are required, such as the way up to the castle (some parts can be slippery when wet)
- Due to climate reasons, or some unforseen natural events some roads / locations can be temporarly inaccessable
- The tour can be run every day. The starting time should be between 7-8.30am. The tour is an 12-hour-tour.
- The pickup point is at your hotel in Salzburg city and the drop-off point can be set by you within the city of Salzburg.
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
For more than ten years, the Salzburg Foundation financed the creation of a high-profile sculpture p...
Salzburg is one of the bike-friendliest cities in Austria. A perfect network of bicycle lanes make i...
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore ...
Experience the nicest side of Salzburg. Beginning at the "Makartsteg" in the centre of the Old Town,...
In this trip to "Hellbrunn", enjoy the Old Town scenery, the natural landscape of the Salzach combin...