Salzkammergut lakes and mountains hop-on-hop-off 24 hour pass
- Discover the lakes and mountains region aboard a comfortable bus
- Hop-on and off whenever you want along the 16 stops
- Visit Lake Fuschl, St Wolfgang and the Basilika Mondsee
- Listen to informative audio commentary available in 13 languages
Discover the beauty of the lakes and mountains region aboard a new and comfortable bus. Hop-on and off whenever you want along the 16 stops, taking you through the land of music including important filming locations for "The Sound of Music," Mirabellgarten, Lake Fuschl, St Wolfgang and the Basilika Mondsee. Admire the outstanding beauty of the glacial lakes and mountains for which this region is famous while listening to informative audio commentary available in 13 languages.
This incredible value includes free WIFI and a ticket valid for all city buses for the entire day (lines 1-28;151) within the Salzburg city limits.
- Bus tour
- Audio commentary in 13 languages (German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Arabian)
- Ticket for Salzburg city public bus lines 1–28; 151 (Gaisberg Mountain Bus) for the date of your HOHO pass
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Infants aged (0-5): Free
- Children aged (6-14): Reduced
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children): Reduced
Mirabellplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg
Begin the bus route at Mirabellplatz 2, next to Mirabell Gardens and Mozarteum University.
- Audio commentary in 13 languages (German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Arabic)
- Special “Sound of Music” channel in English and Spanish for all Hop on city tours
- Your 24 hour pass is also valid for all city buses for the entire day (lines 1-28;151) within the Salzburg city limits
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
Follow the traces of the Trapp Family, world-famous from the movie "The Sound of Music" by Rodgers a...
For more than ten years, the Salzburg Foundation financed the creation of a high-profile sculpture p...
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore ...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Tour Highlights - Salzburgs History and Traditions - Salzburg Museum: Silent Night Exhibition - Salz...