Walk with your experienced guide through the UNESCO city of Salzburg and be enchanted by its flair. Discover sightseeing highlights incluing Mozart's Birth House, Mozart's Residence, Getreidegasse, the Cathedral, Residence Palace and Mirabell Palace with its splendid gardens.
Two hour walking tour of Salzburg
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See examples of Salzburg's Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque artistry
- Learn about the city's fascinating history with your guide
- View the house where Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born
- Admire the picturesque streets of the old city
What to expect
- Live guide in English
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants aged (0-3): Free
- Children aged (4-12): Reduced
Mirabellplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg
Meet your tour at Mirabellplatz 2, next to Mirabell Gardens and Mozarteum University.
- Tours operate daily from 12 May to 15 October at 11.15am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tours start time
Salzburg Sightseeing Tours - Salzkraft GmbH
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.