This is a grand overview of old San Antonio. With over 70 points of interest, you will experience the history and confluence of cultures that make San Antonio unique. Your experience of the Downtown Reach will start at La Villita Historic Arts Village, and includes narratives of historic sites, sounds and events. After lunch at El Mercado, you will travel to the Museum Reach and visit the Japanese Tea Garden with its koi ponds and stone archways. Finally, you will explore the Mission Reach, with time to see the original frescos at Mission Concepcion- the oldest unrestored stone church in the nation.
San Antonio: The Grand Historic City Tour (full day)
Duration: up to 8 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover the history and culture of San Antonio
- See the wonderful architecture of the city
- Enjoy lunch at the largest Mexican market of the U.S.
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
What to expect
- Lunch at El Mercado
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off at downtown area hotels
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up and drop off.
What to remember
- The tour's duration may vary based on traffic, weather, day of week, length of stops
- Confirm your pick-up and drop off location at check-out
- Please call 24 hours prior to tour departure at +18003416000 date to confirm your reservation and pick-up information
- Approximately 7 - 8 hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- In April for Fiesta San Antonio availability only on selected dates
Gray Line San Antonio
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.