This grand overview of the Museum Reach and Mission Reach is the perfect way to experience San Antonio’s 300 years of history and culture. Your experience starts downtown with a visit to the San Antonio River Locks, followed by a tour of the Museum Reach. You will have time to explore the Japanese Tea Garden with its koi ponds, stone archways, and tea house. You will then journey through the Mission Reach, with time to see the original frescos at the UNESCO World Heritage Site- Mission Concepcion; the oldest unrestored stone church in the nation.
San Antonio: The Grand Historic City Tour (pm)
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover the history and culture of San Antonio
- See the wonderful architecture of the city
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site- Mission Concepcion
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at downtown area hotels
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up and drop off.
What to remember
- The tour's duration may vary based on traffic, weather, day of week, length of stops
- Provide your pick-up and drop off location at check-out
- Please call 24 hours prior to tour departure at +18003416000 date to confirm your reservation and pick-up information
- 1.00pm – 5.00pm
- In April for Fiesta San Antonio availability only on selected dates
Gray Line San Antonio
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.