Your adventure will start at the Puerto Baquerizo's Pier with a 2-hour navigation to Española Island. The first stop will start with a 2-hour walk. Along the way, you will see some of the most emblematic species of Galápagos: the Galápagos Albatross (only during the mating season from March to January), Blue-footed Booby, the Nazca Piqueros (that nest there), and the colorful iguanas of the island. After this walk and back on the boat, you will sail to the Gardner Islet where you will receive snorkel equipment (mask and fins) to explore the waters of Gardner Bay and swim with sea lions, Galápagos sharks, goldfish, and marine iguanas.
Española Island full-day boat tour
- Explore Gardner Bay and admire sea lions of all sizes
- Grab some snorkeling gear and see the pretty colorful fish in the depths below
- Observe a big variety of different birdlife on the island
- Transportation (Pick-up at the pier for boarding and return)
- Trekking (1400 meters, approximately two and a half hours)
- Snorkeling in Gardner Bay
- Certified naturalist guide
- Seasonal fruits, cookies, or sandwich (normal, vegetarian, vegan, special diets)
- Bottled water
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Puerto Baquerizo's Pier
- Passport required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Bring solar protection, camera, swimsuit
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Discover the wonderful diversity of Ecuador, its artisan villages, archaeological sites and national...
You'll begin your tour with a visit to San Bartolomé, a small town next to the Andes mountain range ...
This tour is a perfect combination of history and nature, not only you'll enjoy an interesting arche...
Explore the largest and best-preserved historic center in South America in a unique trolley, which i...
On this tour, you will visit some of the most iconic points of the San Cristóbal area such as Rosa B...
Lobos Island is a small flat island, located 10 kilometers northeast of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, on ...