From kayak and paddle board adventures to hop-on hop-off trolleys, from hiking tours to beer tastings, the Go San Diego Explorer Pass covers just about anything you’d want to do in this amazing city. Save up to 60% compared to regular admission prices, choose 3, 4, 5 or 7 top San Diego attractions from a list of over 40 and explore for 60 days from your first visit!
Balmy weather with warm winters and hot summers, endless beaches, exotic palm trees and a relaxed, almost holiday-like atmosphere throughout the entire city, make San Diego the perfect destination all year round! Spend a full day on the water snorkeling or surfing; explore all things science and aviation at the San Diego Air and Space Museum or visit the amazing San Diego Zoo and its 3,500 animals of more than 800 species; head over to the Japanese Friendship Garden in Balboa Park to wind down after a long day in nature and stroll around the nation’s largest urban cultural park. There's much more to choose from!
It's simple and convenient: browse your digital guidebook for where to go next, show your pass from your mobile device and enjoy your time in San Diego!
Your choice of 40+ attractions includes:
- Hornblower - Best of the Bay Cruise
- Choice of: San Diego Zoo or San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- La Jolla - 90-Minute Kayak Rental
- Coronado - Full-Day Bike Rental
- La Jolla - Surf Board Rental
- Coronado - Stand Up Paddle Board Rental
- Whale Watching by Hornblower Cruises
- 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley by Old Town Trolley Tours
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Pure Brewing Tasting (3 locations)
- San Diego Hiking Tour
- San Diego City Tour
- San Diego Museum of Art
- San Diego Natural History Museum
...and many more! Check out the guidebook for the most up-to-date lineup.