Whether you're an expert kayak-er or newbie, you'll undoubtedly enjoy the natural beauty of La Jolla Cove on this exhilarating kayak tour. Explore the Seven Sea Caves and kayak through three of the four microhabitats present in the La Jolla Ecological Reserve. You’ll watch sea lions sunbathing on the rocks and swimming in the sanctuary. Bright orange garibaldi standout among the vibrant green seagrass and numerous other fish swim around delighting the eye. You might even see dolphins cruising alongside your kayak before you make your way back and prepare to surf your kayak back to shore. Knowledgeable and helpful guides will assist you throughout the tour to ensure you're safe and having a great time!
La Jolla sea cave kayak tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Witness the beauty of La Jolla and the seven sea caves
- See California State fish, the Garibaldi, swim right under your kayak
- Pass sea lions sunbathing on the rocks
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What's not included
- 12% City Tax due on arrival
Everyday California Shop - 2261 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, CA 92037
Please meet at the Everyday California Shop.
What to remember
- One ticket is good for 2 people. Purchasing 1 ticket will reserve a double kayak for 2 people.
- Tours are suitable for those ages 5+
- No experience is needed to enjoy a kayak tour
- Customers must check in 30 minutes prior to reservation time
- Entry into Emerald Cave depends upon the safety of the conditions
- Please, Call (858) 454 6195 to confirm the reservation
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience