San Diego sightseeing harbor cruise
- Cruise around San Diego Bay for captivating views
- See the incredible city skyline
- Choose the north or south bay tour on a one-hour cruise
- Get more by choosing to explore the entire bay on a two-hour tour
Don't miss San Diego's best views on your harbor cruise. Learn about the city from an expert as you go under the Coronado Bridge, past military ships, waterfront landmarks and marine life. The luxurious ships are equipped with three levels with comfortable indoor and outdoor seating, 360-degree views, and an onboard snack bar. One the 1-hour tour, choose between the north and south harbor routes. If you have more time, choose the two-hour cruise to see the entire bay.
- North route includes the San Diego skyline, Star of India and the iconic ships of the Maritime Museum, Harbor Island, Shelter Island and North Island Naval Air Station.
- South route includes U.S.S. Midway Aircraft Carrier, U.S. Navy Surface Fleet, Coronado waterfront, Naval Amphibious Base Coronado (home of the Navy SEAL's) and the Coronado Bay Bridge.
- Choose 1 or 2-hour narrated tour
- Modern yacht with comfortable amenities
- Spacious indoor & outdoor seating areas
- Onboard snack bar with full service bar
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Children 4-12 years old are reduced
- Children under 3 years old are free and must be accompanied by an adult
990 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Please arrive at the boarding area 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Recommended to bring sunscreen, hat and camera
- Snacks, beverages and cocktails available for purchase
- No smoking allowed
- No pets except service animals
- The vessel and interior main deck are wheelchair accessible but the exterior top deck and restrooms are not
- Cruises may be canceled in the rare event of unsafe weather conditions
- Operates daily
- North harbor departure times: 10.00am, 12.30pm, 3.00pm and 5.30pm
- South harbor departure times: 11.15am, 1.45pm, and 4.15pm
- Full bay departure times: 10.00am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 1.45pm, 3.00pm, 4.15pm
Hop on board the open-air Patriot Jet Boat for an exciting, turbo-charged tour of San Diego's most s...
On this tour you will visit Tijuana, which is the largest city of the Baja California Peninsula. Beg...
On your San Diego harbor cruise, you will explore the San Diego coastline. Cruise by famous landmark...
Experience San Diego's wonders from another perspective while having a delightful three-course-meal ...
It's the champagne brunch cruise that you can't miss. You will enjoy breathtaking views and live mus...
On the Baja Mexico Grand tour, the adventure begins once you cross into Mexico and visit Tijuana. Th...
On this wine tasting tour, you will be able to taste wines from four different wineries in the accla...
This tour takes you about 50 minutes away from San Diego to Southern California's wine country. On t...
Your trip to San Diego would be incomplete without a trip to the renowned breweries and dispensaries...
Make your San Diego trip an entertaining and hands-on experience with the Complete cannabis tour wit...