San Diego Zoo 1-day pass tickets
- Book now and visit the San Diego Zoo on a day that works for you
- Mobile ticket - simply save it to your phone and show it at the entrance
- See lions and tigers and bears and thousands of other rare animals
- Travel around the zoo by tour bus or fly above the treetops zoo by aerial tram
Spend an entire day at the San Diego Zoo with this one-day pass and learn how to monkey around.
The San Diego Zoo is a beautiful 100-acre park with over 3,700 rare and endangered animals. You'll be able to visit the lush naturalistic habitats and see eagles, Galapagos tortoises, koalas and more. It's a lively place to visit and fun for the whole family!
If it's your first time and you're not sure what to do, you can take a double-decker bus for a 35-minute guided tour of the zoo. It's a great way to get a general overview and plan what you want to see up close.
If you're in a hurry to see the cheetahs or other animals, hop aboard the Kangaroo Bus. You can get off at four different stops around the zoo, making it easier to see all of your favorite animals.
To get a bird's eye view of the zoo, you can take the Skyfari aerial tram. It's a great shortcut from one end of the zoo to the other and you'll be able to admire the zoo's extensive animal and plant collection. It's a one-of-a-kind view that you won't want to miss. Children younger than 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult on the aerial tram.
- Admission to the San Diego Zoo
- Unlimited use of the guided bus tour, Kangaroo Bus, Skyfari aerial tram, all shows and exhibits
- Special ticketed events and attractions
- Infants (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
San Diego Zoo, 2920 Zoo Dr, San Diego, CA
Show your ticket at the entrance.
- Parking is free
- Non-commercial photography is allowed
- Pets are not allowed and there are no on-site kennels to leave your pets
- Guests may bring personal food items as well as backpacks into the zoo. Large food storage containers such as coolers are not permitted and no facilities are available for food storage
- Open every day of the year
- The zoo opens at 9.00am
- Closing time varies by season
Jump on board the world-famous America for a once-in-a-lifetime Whale Watching experience. Experienc...
This tour takes you about 50 minutes away from San Diego to Southern California's wine country. On t...
On your San Diego harbor cruise, you will explore the San Diego coastline. Cruise by famous landmark...
Experience San Diego's wonders from another perspective while having a delightful three-course-meal ...
Hop on board a yacht and head out to the open ocean for an unforgettable experience. You will have a...
Inside LEGOLAND Dive into the LEGO CITY: Deep Sea Adventure submarine ride. Train like a ninja on LE...