San Diego Zoo 1-day pass tickets
- Book now and visit the San Diego Zoo on a day that works for you
- Mobile ticket - simply save it to your phone and show it at the entrance
- See lions and tigers and bears and thousands of other rare animals
- Travel around the zoo by tour bus or fly above the treetops zoo by aerial tram
Spend an entire day at the San Diego Zoo with this one-day pass and learn how to monkey around.
The San Diego Zoo is a beautiful 100-acre park with over 3,700 rare and endangered animals. You'll be able to visit the lush naturalistic habitats and see giant pandas, eagles, Galapagos tortoises, koalas and more. It's a lively place to visit and fun for the whole family!
If it's your first time and you're not sure what to do, you can take a double-decker bus for a 35-minute guided tour of the zoo. It's a great way to get a general overview and plan what you want to see up close.
If you're in a hurry to see the cheetahs or other animals, hop aboard the Kangaroo Bus. You can get off at four different stops around the zoo, making it easier to see all of your favorite animals.
To get a bird's eye view of the zoo, you can take the Skyfari aerial tram. It's a great shortcut from one end of the zoo to the other and you'll be able to admire the zoo's extensive animal and plant collection. It's a one-of-a-kind view that you won't want to miss. Children younger than 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult on the aerial tram.
- Admission to the San Diego Zoo
- Unlimited use of the guided bus tour, Kangaroo Bus, Skyfari aerial tram, all shows and exhibits
- Special ticketed events and attractions
- Infants (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
San Diego Zoo, 2920 Zoo Dr, San Diego, CA
Show your ticket at the entrance.
- Parking is free
- Non-commercial photography is allowed
- Pets are not allowed and there are no on-site kennels to leave your pets
- Guests may bring personal food items as well as backpacks into the zoo. Large food storage containers such as coolers are not permitted and no facilities are available for food storage
- Open every day of the year
- The zoo opens at 9.00am
- Closing time varies by season
This tour is for anybody who wants to see how San Diego has evolved from its western roots into the ...
The only FAA approved company to offer Biplane Formation Rides together but separate! Enjoy a sporty...
Make a Splash on the SEAL! Experience San Diego as it was meant to be experienced...by land and by s...
Make your San Diego trip an entertaining and hands-on experience with the Complete cannabis tour wit...
Like no place on earth, San Diego offers an abundance of stunning natural beauty, rich history and a...
The first GoCar San Diego harbor tour takes you on a multi-cultural tour of San Diego, starting in L...
The Point Loma tour is perfect for seeing the beauty of San Diego as well as the US Navy influence i...
You want to see it all, every little square inch of wonderful San Diego. The all-day tour is fun for...
Jump on board the world-famous America for a once-in-a-lifetime Whale Watching experience. Experienc...
Your trip to San Diego would be incomplete without a trip to the renowned breweries and dispensaries...