San Diego Zoo Safari Park 1-day pass tickets
- Book now and watch wild animals roam free on the day you want
- Save the mobile ticket to your phone and show it at the entrance
- Get up close and personal with rare Sumatran tigers at Tiger Trail
- Hop aboard the Africa Tram to see more of your favorite creatures
See exotic wild animals roaming free at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. You'll receive a pass to explore this open-air zoo for an entire day. Unlike other zoos this amazing safari adventure is home to thousands of animals from Africa and Asia, some roaming together on the vast open plains of California.
Your pass will give you access to regular shows as well as the Africa Tram, a brightly-colored vehicle which will take you around some of the field exhibits. From tiny meerkats to huge elephants, the landscape holds over 2,600 different animal species, giving you plenty to see for an entire day.
- Admission to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Access to the Africa Tram and all regularly-scheduled shows
- Special ticketed events and attractions
- Admission to the San Diego Zoo
- Infants (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
San Diego Zoo Safari Park, 15500 San Pasqual Valley Road, Escondido, California
Show your ticket at the entrance.
- Parking is 15 USD per vehicle, 20 USD for RVs
- No smoking
- Open every day of the year.
- Generally the park opens at 9.00am. Closing time varies by season
Spend an entire day at the San Diego Zoo with this one-day pass and learn how to monkey around.The S...
Jump on board the world-famous America for a once-in-a-lifetime Whale Watching experience. Experienc...
This tour takes you about 50 minutes away from San Diego to Southern California's wine country. On t...
On your San Diego harbor cruise, you will explore the San Diego coastline. Cruise by famous landmark...
Experience San Diego's wonders from another perspective while having a delightful three-course-meal ...
Hop on board a yacht and head out to the open ocean for an unforgettable experience. You will have a...