48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Downtown Tour and San Francisco Bay Cruise
- Visit the major attractions of San Francisco
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge on an open-top bus
- Live commentary and multilingual audio tour with 7 languages
- Capture the breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the city skyline on the 1 hour Bay Cruise
See the best of San Francisco by land and by sea with these exciting tours! You'll get to see all of San Francisco's famous Downtown on the Hop-on Hop-off Downtown Tour. After that, see San Francisco's beautiful skyline aboard a Bay Cruise.
- Explore Downtown San Francisco on the Hop-on Hop-off Downtown Tour – see Fisherman's Wharf, City Hall, Chinatown, and more!
- 1-hour Bay Cruise
You'll have unlimited access to the Hop-on Hop-off Downtown Tour for 48 hours. The tour itself lasts 90 minutes, but for two days you can personally explore the best sights of San Francisco. Hop off at Fisherman's Wharf or Pier 39. If you want to relax a bit head up to North Beach or the San Francisco MOMA. You choose the stops you want.
When you're ready for a different kind of adventure, take your tickets to the Bay Cruise. For an hour you'll move across the waters of the San Francisco Bay, gliding past the historic waterfront and gazing at the city skyline. There's seating for everyone, both inside and out, making it easy for you to listen to the narrated voyage. You'll sail through 150 years of the city's amazing history. A must-see cruise for anyone visiting San Francisco!
Duration: Bus access: 48 hours; Bus tour: 90 minutes; Bay Cruise: 60 minutes
Multi-language audio tour available on the Bay Cruise via Wi-Fi device (English, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, German and Taiwanese).
- Hop-on Hop-off Official City Tour
- San Francisco Bay Cruise
- English speaking live guide or audio commentary
- Chinatown Walking tour (1 hour)
- Audio guide
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and Beverages
- Child (5-11 years)
- Children under 5 years are free
Vouchers must first be redeemed with City Sightseeing at 2724 Taylor Street, San Francisco
- The bus and boat tours are first come first serve
- Carry a jacket as it can get cold on the bus and boat
- The Walking tour begins at Union Square
- Everyday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Departure times for the Bay Cruise vary according to season. In general, there are approx. 4-5 departures per day during the week and approx. 8 departures during the weekend
- The Bay Cruise departs from Pier 39
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...
Discover San Francisco’s biggest landmarks and attractions in this awe-inspiring movie adventure tha...