Alcatraz and San Francisco Pub walking tour
- Take the ferry and visit the infamous Alcatraz Island with an audioguide
- See San Francisco’s hidden pubs in Little Italy with a local guide
- Rub shoulders with the regulars at one of North Beach's best bohemian pubs
- Stroll through the colourful streets of North Beach
- Try an award-winning Northern California craft brew
- Learn about North Beach’s colourful history
Visit Alcatraz and explore the Golden Gate Bridge, the nearby coastline and neighborhoods that make the city so unique. Take the ferry to Alcatraz and discover the marvelous prison for yourself, with an audio guide to give you all the info and facts you need!
In the evening head to the nearby neighborhood of North Beach to discover some of San Francisco's best bars, pubs and cafes. Get a taste of Anchor Steam ale, which has been made in the city since 1896 or try one of California’s world-class wines from the nearby Sonoma and Napa Valley. Still a local favorite, this bohemian café has a fantastic array of photos of writers, actors and artist adorning the walls.
- Alcatraz ticket: entry to Alcatraz Island and self-guided audio tour (in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Korean and Cantonese)
- Walking tour: local English-speaking guide and one drink (choice of beer, wine or soft drink)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food or additional drinks
The Alcatraz departure point is at Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing, San Francisco. The walking tour departure point is located in front of Vesuvio Café at 255 Columbus Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The date you choose during booking is the date of your Alcatraz Cruise AND the walking tour
- You must provide the names of all participants in your party (as they appear on government issued ID) during booking in order to receive Alcatraz tickets
- Check in at the GROUP SERVICES window at least 60 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- If incomplete information is provided you will not receive tickets or a refund
- For security purposes, a government-issued photo ID is required for all guests to board the Alcatraz ferry. Adult guests who do not have ID will not be able to collect tickets
- You may leave Alcatraz Island at any time; ferries depart every 30 to 40 minutes; the last departing ferry is usually 6:30pm
- All Alcatraz tickets are issued as 'Adult' tickets
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. The tour is at 7.00pm the same date as your Alcatraz visit. If you would like to change the date of the walking tour you must contact the supplier directly via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- People under 21 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- Please choose the desired time for your Alcatraz visit (see calendar)
- Your pub walking tour is the same day at 7.00pm
Visit Alcatraz and see all the best sights of San Francisco on the Premium Big Bus bus tour with thi...
Your guide will meet you near the landing for Alcatraz ferries and give you two separate tickets. On...
Day 1 - Alcatraz day tour and Aquarium:Take the ferry to Alcatraz and see amazing views of the Golde...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour and a trip to Alcatr...
Cruise through San Francisco and bike across the Golden Gate Bridge on this family-friendly tour! Yo...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...
Discover another side of The Golden City while enjoying a delightful four-course dinner. Watch the s...
Join this San Francisco North Beach Food Tour to explore the Italian restaurant scene and former Bar...