Alcatraz and San Francisco Pub walking tour
- Take the ferry and visit the infamous Alcatraz Island with an audioguide
- See San Francisco’s hidden pubs in Little Italy with a local guide
- Rub shoulders with the regulars at one of North Beach's best bohemian pubs
- Stroll through the colourful streets of North Beach
- Try an award-winning Northern California craft brew
- Learn about North Beach’s colourful history
Visit Alcatraz and explore the Golden Gate Bridge, the nearby coastline and neighborhoods that make the city so unique!
Take the ferry to Alcatraz and discover the marvelous prison for yourself, with an audioguide to give you all the info and facts you need!
In the evening head to the nearby neighborhood of North Beach to discover some of San Francisco's best bars, pubs and cafes. Get a taste of Anchor Steam ale, which has been made in the city since 1896, or try one of California’s world-class wines from the nearby Sonoma and Napa Valley. Still a local favorite, this bohemian café has a fantastic array of photos of writers, actors and artist adorning the walls.
- Entry to Alcatraz Island
- Self-guided audio tour (in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Korean and Cantonese)Walking tour:
- Local English-speaking guide
- One drink (choice of beer, wine or soft drink)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food or additional drinks
Alcatraz Departure Point: Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing, San Francisco.
Walking Tour Departure Point: In front of Vesuvio Café, 255 Columbus Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The date you choose during booking is the date of your Alcatraz Cruise AND the walking tour. See below for info regarding changing the date of your walking tour
- You must provide the names of all participants in your party (as they appear on government issued ID) during booking in order to receive Alcatraz tickets
- Check in at the GROUP SERVICES window at least 60 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- If incomplete information is provided you will not receive tickets, or a refund
- For security purposes, a government-issued photo ID is required for all guests to board the Alcatraz ferry. Adult guests who do not have ID will not be able to collect tickets
- You may leave Alcatraz Island at any time; ferries depart every 30 to 40 minutes; the last departing ferry is usually 6:30pm
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. The tour date is at 7pm the same date as your Alcatraz Tour. If you would like to change the date of the walking tour you must contact the supplier directly via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- People under 21 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- Please see calendar for exact availability
- Alcatraz Departure Point: Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing, San Francisco
Pub Walking Tour
- Day of your Alcatraz ticket, at 7.00pm
- Walking Tour Departure Point: In front of Vesuvio Café, 255 Columbus Avenue
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...