Bring family and friends to enjoy a 1 hour Alcatraz oriented Bay Sail, including live commentary of Alcatraz history. From there, you’ll continue south along the city waterfront to see the Ferry Building, Coit Tower and other San Francisco attractions!
Alcatraz City Sail
Availability: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Do this because
- Hop on board a catamaran and feel the salty breeze
- Listen to live commentary on board
- Cruise around Alcatraz and the San Francisco Bay
What to expect
- 90-min Alcatraz-oriented bay sail
- Live narration
What's not included
- Alcatraz tickets
- Children (6-12): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Please meet at Adventure Cat Sailing Charters on Pier 39, Dock J, at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
What to remember
- Tour does not stop at Alcatraz
- Please bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- Cruises will proceed as scheduled in light rain and other mild weather conditions as boats have 360-degree, protected viewing areas
- In the rare event of severe weather and your cruise is canceled, you will have the opportunity to reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit towards a future event
- 1 June – 31 August: 10:00am
Adventurecat Sailing Charters
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins.